Student Learning Outcomes
The student learning outcomes for the MBA with a concentration in Project Management are as follows:
1. Analyze and evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories that inform and guide organizations to ensure sustainability.
2. Develop a marketing plan for a new or existing product or service by integrating marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of accounting in order to ensure alignment with organizational goals and strategies.
4. Devise a capital budgeting strategy based on the principles capital budgeting, capital structure, cost of capital, corporate financing, and asset valuation.
5. Devise planning and control activities to effectively produce and deliver goods and services.
6. Summarize emerging trends in management and leadership theories through research of academic literature.
7. Create business reports that effectively communicate business strategies, practices, and goals using emerging technology and management theories.
8. Design a solution to a business dilemma, incorporating management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance.
9. Develop strategies to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in business environments.