All students must minimally meet the requirements for general admission to South College. General admission to South College does not guarantee admission to the project management or business programs.
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management requires successful completion of 60 hours of the required curriculum, earning the minimum grades required by the program. See the South College Catalog for more information.
The student learning outcomes for the BBA with a concentration in Project Management are as follows:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluation business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Devise strategies for managing international businesses using management theory and economic principles of globalization.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.
- Apply principles of project management and contract management to initiate, plan, control, and monitor projects.