The Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resource Management requires successful completion of 60 hours of the required curriculum, earning the minimum grades required by the program.
Upper division courses in this program include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Managing Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Financial Investments
- Global Business
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial Economics
- Government & Business Economics
- Current Issues
- Labor Relations
- Training and Development
- Planning and Staffing
- Personnel Research and Measurement
- Employment Law
Through completion of one or more of the programs offered by the South College School of Business, students will:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Integrate principles of employment law, labor relations, training, and staffing to design a solution to a business dilemma.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.