All students must minimally meet the requirements for general admission to South College. General admission to South College does not guarantee admission to the Criminal Justice programs. Program admission is not granted until the following is met.
- Successful completion of 8 hours in the major curriculum at South College, earning the minimum grades required by the program. For the Criminal Justice program, CMJ 1110 must be successfully completed.
Examples of courses required in the Criminal Justice program include:
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Substance Abuse
- Court Procedure/Evidence
- Juvenile Justice
- Criminal Investigations
- Organization and Administration
- Criminal Justice Internship
- Criminal Law