- Provide an effective comprehensive instructional curriculum that is well rounded in all fundamental concepts and theories as they apply to physical therapy modalities and rehabilitation procedures.
- Graduate Physical Therapist Assistants who will reflect the highest standards of legal, ethical, and moral conduct.
- Provide Physical Therapist Assistants whose skills and knowledge are commensurate with the expanding need for physical therapy services in the state of North Carolina, United States, and international community.
- Work closely with the local physical therapy community in improving the quality of physical therapy services delivery.
- Maintain excellence in didactic and clinical areas that are pertinent to the faculty’s area of instruction.
- Provide students with opportunities for exposure to a variety of professional experiences, including acute care, rehabilitation, extended care and assisted living, outpatient orthopedic, sports medicine, home health and pediatric.